JL Brooks

05/10/2018

J.L Brooks, which was established in 1920 by Ernest (Jack) Lesley Brooks, provide a wide range of snacks and confectionaries to a number of pubs, clubs, garages and gyms across Yorkshire. Bought by current owner David Longfellow in 2005, the company has expanded significantly employing 18 members of staff with a fleet of 8 vans and having moved into a new premises of 20,000 sq.ft based in Armley, Leeds.