Kirklees Business Conference
Kirklees Business Conference 2020
Wednesday 18 March
8am – 2.30pm
The John Smith’s Stadium
Kirklees Business Conference (KBC), founded in 2013, is the flagship B2B event of the Kirklees business community.
Organised by the Mid Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce, the objectives of KBC 2020 are to:
- Raise the profile and provide a strong B2B engagement opportunity for exhibitors, partners and sponsors.
- To provide business owners, directors and managers an opportunity to meet buyers and local suppliers.
- To facilitate a knowledge sharing opportunity via a seminar programme of topics most relevant to business growth and delivered by expert speakers.
KBC 2020 format includes:
- 59 stand exhibition reflecting the vibrant Kirklees business landscape.
- Three seminars and a keynote speaker.
- Three corporate box takeovers.
- Dedicated networking areas.
- Breakfast networking event and director’s lunch.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities or exhibiting at Kirklees Business Conference 2020 then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the KBC 2020 Blueprint.
Delegate tickets will be made available soon. For the latest updates please visit www.kirkleesbusinessconference.co.uk
Wednesday 18th March 2020
Start time: 8:00 am